Starting June 1, Integrated Pain Associates has a new challenge for you. We want to see how treatment at Integrated Pain Associates has improved your quality of life and helped you get back to enjoying your favorite activities. We call it the #PainStopsHere Facebook Challenge and all you’ve got to do is put on a (free!) shirt, snap a picture of yourself showing off your improved quality of life, and let the world know on Facebook.
Here’s how it works!
- Jump onto Facebook or Yelp and leave a review of Integrated Pain Associates while you’re at one of our two clinics in Killeen or Waco.
- Show the receptionist the new review on your mobile device and you’ll get a free #PainStopsHere t-shirt on the spot.
- Snap a picture of yourself showing-off your improved mobility and quality of life while wearing your #PainStopsHere t-shirt.
- This can be big things like playing golf or working out at the gym.
- Or little thing like opening a jar of pickles, sewing or cooking with ease.
- Post your Photo to Facebook, tag @IPACLINIC and include the hashtag #PainStopsHere.
By posting your photo, you’ll be entered into our monthly contest, where we’ll be giving away all kinds of prizes that will help you go on pain free adventures or enjoy some well earned relaxation. Follow us on Facebook to see each month’s prize!