Integrated Pain Associates is currently seeking a Family Nurse Practitioner for its Abilene location. Our practice is privately owned and currently has a total of 4 locations within the Central Texas area. Come and join a growing team!
Who we are: Integrated Pain Associates specializes in custom treatments that address the root causes of chronic pain, with the goal of reestablishing function in patients every lives. We don’t just treat symptoms, we create a treatment plan that gets our patients back to doing everything they love free of pain.
Position Summary: The Nurse Practitioner position helps with all aspects of patient care, including diagnosis, treatment, management, education, health promotion and care coordination for patients. The Nurse Practitioner demonstrates an advanced level of medical/nursing clinical knowledge, communication and interdisciplinary collaboration and professionalism. He/she works with administrative and medical staff to assure safe, effective, quality patient care and to promote Integrated Pain Associates mission and values.
- Performs history and physical assessments of patients that are accurate, complete, concise, and relevant.
- Meets regularly with appropriate Physician to develop, implement, evaluate and alter the patient’s plan of care as needed.
- Counsels and educates patients and families.
- Maintains accurate, complete, concise and timely documentation in the electronic medical record.
- Provides care that is patient and family centered, compassionate, appropriate and effective for the promotion of health and treatment.
- Facilitates consistent, coordinated care and clear communication among all members of the healthcare team.
- Actively participates in self-evaluation by seeking and utilizing guidance and constructive feedback in a professional manner.
- Continuously seeks opportunities for clinical advancement and knowledge and skill attainment.
- Communicates and collaborates effectively with physicians, other health professionals and health related agencies.
- Works effectively with multidisciplinary team members.
- Promotes mutual respect and trust working within a team model.
- Follows ethical principles regarding patient confidentiality.
- Demonstrates the highest level of accountability for professional practice.
Education & Experience:
-Master of Science in Nursing
-Board Certified Nurse Practitioner
-1+ years of experience as a Nurse Practitioner Preferred
-New Graduates welcomed
-Ability to work with others and demonstrate leadership qualities
-Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
Our practice offers a competitive salary and benefits package:
- No Nights
- No Weekends
- Monday-Friday Day Shifts
- Malpractice Insurance
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Voluntary short term/long term disability, life insurance policy, and a 401K plan
Job Type: Contract
- Family Nurse Practitioner: 1 year (Preferred)
- AANP (Preferred)
- 1 year
Full Time Opportunity:
Relocation Assistance Provided:
|Job Type||Full Time|