Integrated Health Management is a privately owned Medical Billing Company that oversees medical accounts within Central Texas. Our Billing Team is composed of charge posters, payment posters and account receivable specialist. We are team oriented and are looking to bring on a candidate who is looking to expand their medical billing knowledge and who wants to be part of a thriving team.
Mission Statement: It is our goal to strive to deliver high quality, cost effective healthcare management in the communities we serve.
Position: Medical Billing Specialist- Accounts Receivables
Position Type: Full-time
Work Schedule: Monday-Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Fridays 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. (hours may vary slightly)
Details: The primary responsibility of this role is to facilitate the billing process. We are looking for a team member with a great attitude and pleasant disposition.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Acts as a resource to all departments regarding billing questions and concerns.
- Enters charges and submit claims to insurance companies.
- Handles collections on unpaid accounts.
- Follow up and collect on accounts with outstanding receivables.
- Understand and adhere to HIPAA policies.
Qualifications and Skills
- Billing experience preferred
- Collections experience
- Strong A/R experience
- Strong Communication Skills
- Ability to multi-task with many duties.
- Excellent Customer Service
- Pass a baseline drug test with possible random testing while employed.
- Team Player
- Able to sit and stand for long periods of time.
- Work a full 8 hour work day in a medical office setting.
- Must wear appropriate dress code attire according to assigned department.
- Minimal lifting required with a maximum of 25 lbs. Walk long distances without assistance. Sit for long periods no greater than 5 hours at one time.
- Operate office equipment such as fax and copy machine, scanner and multi-line phone system.
Job Type: Full-time
- Medical Billing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Accounts Receivable: 1 year (Preferred)
|Job Type||Full Time|