Position: Registered Nurse
Type: Full Time
Hours: Monday-Friday (no weekends)
The RN manages all necessary care inside the surgery center, assisting the team in maintaining and creating a comfortable and safe environment. Collaboratively working with other professional disciplines to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery and achievement of desired patient outcomes.
- Plans, implements, and evaluates patient care plans based on patient assessment to optimize outcomes and maximize available resources. Monitors, records, and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Asses the status of patients’ health in pre-op and ensure accuracy.
- Ensure that operative and informed consents are in order.
- Take and record vital statistics of patients to ensure readiness for a surgical procedure.
- Initiate IV’s and ensure that patients are informed about the procedure and attending medical staff.
- Assess patient’s condition after surgery has been performed.
- Ensure that all vitals are within normal range.
- Provides patients with explanations and verbal reassurance as necessary.
- Develop individualized care plans based on each patient’s condition.
- Ensure that all nursing activities are carried out following the individual patient care plan.
- Performs pre/post op calls with patients in time efficient manner when patient volume slows.
- Maintains a good working relationship both within the department and with other departments for the benefit of the patient.
- Charting is accurate, legible, dated, and timed.
- Documentation reflects nursing process and interventions and evaluations taken.
- Utilizes computer systems effectively and efficiently for optimal patient care
- Maintains and protects patient confidentiality.
- Ensures clean, orderly, and functional work environment.
- Treats all families of patients and patients with courtesy, respect, kindness and compassion.
- Provides an optimal patient care experience by actively listening to the needs of patients and family members and taking responsibility for meeting those identified needs.
- Gives patients information in a way they can understand and ensures comprehension.
- Provides a patient care experience that exceeds patients expectations.
-New Graduates Welcomed!!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (Preferred but not required)
- Current state Registered Nurse Licensure
- Current BLCS certification
- Current ACLS certification
Job Type: Full-time
- Registered Nurse: 1 year (Preferred)
- BLS, ACLS (Preferred)
- Registered Nurse (RN) (Preferred)
Completed license needed:
- Upon starting work
- 8 hours
Work from Home:
Relocation Assistance Provided: