We appreciate your referrals and want to make the referral process as easy as possible. Our referral fax number is (254) 213-7771.
We need the following information about the patient:
- Demographic Sheet
- Any applicable imaging
- Insurance card or Workers Comp information
- Last OV note
- We will request any additional records if needed.
IPA strives to provide excellent service to Referring Providers. Why refer to us?
- We offer several locations throughout Central Texas for the convenience of your patients
- We provide quality care and timely consolations
- We send follow-up communication
- We offer fast track procedures. Simply check the “Procedure Only” box on the Referral form and we get them in immediately for procedure only.
- We return the patient back to you in addition to sending progress notes
- We have a physician liaison available to assist you if needed
What is the process? Fax or online referral submission: Once we receive your referral, we will reach out to the patient within ~24 hours to schedule their appointment. If for some reason we cannot schedule their appointment or they have declined, we will send a letter back informing you.
Thank you for trusting us to care for your patients.
***Submit online referral
***Contact local physician liaison
***Request referral pads